Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jell-O Legs

I can't feel my legs!! Okay, I don't mean to boast, but I went to the gym today...Walked a whole one mile on the treadmill! Only took me 23 minutes too at 1.8 mph! I tried to get it up to 2.5 but the thing kept adjusting on its own to slow down saying "heart rate too high"! I hadn't done really any exercise to speak of for months! I was all excited because the hubby did his PT while I walked...Then I was let down because the base will be shut down (except Mission Essential, hubby works) for the weekend! Was actually getting motivated! I will probably be so sore I will need three days to recoup anyway...LOL

So who has been watching the Extreme Couponing Show on TLC? I really think I could get into that! Gosh it looks like fun! Not sure I could be as good as some of those enthusiasts are but it would be worth a shot...start out slow...So I spent about three hours this morning looking over coupon websites and the TLC website...Can't start this month, but maybe next month I can try a few tips! Anyone have any experiences?

Think I'm slowly getting back to myself. Everyday gets a little better, then of course there are set backs or two...just have to keep going. Pulling up my boot straps is kinda tuff when some days you can't find them :D

Happy Blessed Easter everyone! I hope to post tonight or tomorrow with some inspirational scriptures and thoughts that have really helped me feel the Spirit at this Holy time.

Have a good evening and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just put Jane Cox as Distributor when ordering

The Gourmet Cupboard offers gourmet food mixes and great work at home opportunities! Join The Gourmet Cupboard today!