Thursday, January 27, 2011

SO Excited!

Well, we took the "Home Business" plunge! I am so happy and excited! After months of searching and researching, we chose the best of the best! There are so many facets of this business we love. One of its finest quality's is their "Pay It Forward" motto. How many home businesses allow you to afford the time and money to give back? We are proud to be a part of a company that puts God at the forefront as well...all of the people on our team take Sundays to honor the Sabbath Day and do no work...we like that! There are many ways to connect with potential business prospects, but one way, that we have decided on is to focus on those that are disabled and are not able to find a traditional job. Because my husband is military, he is trying to work with DAV (Disabled American Vets). We have had so many blessings in our life and even in the hardest, rock bottom times, we always seem to land on our feet...eventually...Its our turn to give back...to Pay It Forward!

I am especially excited because the supplement from XANGO called Eleviv,is starting to make a difference in how I feel. Being the sceptic that I am, I wasn't sure if I would be too crazy about yet another vitamin/supplement...but it seems to, if I can get a little personal, made my PMS and menstrual flow a lot lighter. I have also noticed my acid indigestion isn't near as bad! The lotion, JUNI, to be honest, doesn't smell the greatest...Its not bad, but being a foo foo smell good gal, it isn't what I'm used to...thank goodness I love it! You know those bumpy dry spots on your arms you get in the winter? Gone! It was so awesome waking up to no bumps! I took a shower before bed, slapped on some JUNI lotion, went to bed and woke up to softness!!!

I have to be honest, I was hesitant about sharing our business on my blog. Who hasn't heard about the "miracle business" that is going save your life or make you so rich you will be burning money! HA, right! But I also would be doing a disservice if I didn't. Anyone can think they want to work from home but who will make it for real! But let me tell you, if you have the desire to give back, make a difference in your life an others and you can follow directions, you can do this! We work with a top notch team that is so supportive! I never thought millionaires would want to take the time to coach simplest such as ourselves...but they want to see us succeed just as much as we want to succeed!

If you want to see what we are into, check out our website or leave me a message!
Have a wonderful day!! It's almost the weekend! YAY!
http://my.xango.com/foycox/


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Congrats on the new business. I've heard a lot of great things about the product but haven't tried it myself yet....certainly on my list of to-do's. Keep me informed on how the business is coming along and if there is anything I can do to help you succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl! I love the products and do feel better...Our first interest is the business aspect. I'm glad you have heard good things! We love our team and the company as a whole!

    Thank you for your offer!!! I will keep that in mind as well!!! Love your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Just put Jane Cox as Distributor when ordering

The Gourmet Cupboard offers gourmet food mixes and great work at home opportunities! Join The Gourmet Cupboard today!