Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lost Days

Well, it's been a few days since I have been able to post! I guess that's what weekends are about! So busy, crazy, it's just hard to get the time to get on for any length of time to do anything... Well, it didn't help matters it  was a bitter sweet busy...It was my son's 18th birthday! 

So all week last week I was pretty crazy... A little more so than others. Planned the oldest sons birthday! I wanted it to be so special for him. Something so awesome he will be able to look back and remember everything that was done just to make his day amazing. I hope he knows how much I love him... and so many others. I can't believe my baby is a man now... Our relationship as gone through many stages and I look forward to the momentous times to come. One major event down, many more to come. And as sad as it is to see my babies grow, I treasure every second. 

Now tomorrow my other two go back to dads and I am dreading that. They are too even more than me and it really saddens me. I guess this is the way it has to be for now. I wish I could take away all their sadness. They love their dad so much but feel they aren't wanted by his wife. That is a hard pill to swallow. I'm sure it is hard for her to have four boys to care for and I want her to be a mom to them. I will always be their mom and they adore me as much as I do them so I have no insecurities of being replaced. That is a whole other chapter... 

Thank you God for blessing me with four amazing and healthy boys. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just put Jane Cox as Distributor when ordering

The Gourmet Cupboard offers gourmet food mixes and great work at home opportunities! Join The Gourmet Cupboard today!