Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sick

Ugh! I hate being sick. Struggling with sore throat, ear infection and blahhh. Been battling this for almost three weeks now! Ready to be over it! Ruining every ones plans with this crud! The hubby has been trying to take care of me and doing a fine job. Just wish I felt better so we could do something while he is on leave. My head feels like its shoved in a bottle and is all I want to do is take a screwdriver to my ear!!!

Other than being sick, not much exciting else is going on... well, lots of stuff but wouldn't call it exciting... most of its crap. Boy I tell ya, never a dull moment... Would I would really like to write about is how horrible my husbands kids treat him... But that wouldn't solve anything except make me more frustrated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just put Jane Cox as Distributor when ordering

The Gourmet Cupboard offers gourmet food mixes and great work at home opportunities! Join The Gourmet Cupboard today!