Sunday, October 24, 2010

SUNDAY

Wow! I can't believe it's been like three days since I posted on the blog! I feel like I have hit a mental block somewhat... This ear thing is about to drive me crazy... I get no relief unless I take pain meds, take the pain meds, get nothing done... Kids are with their dad this weekend so that leaves me here with no desire to do much... Hubby is home, but I'm pretty boring and because I want to lay and bed and do my thing, I set him up a Facebook so it would keep him busy for awhile...LOL

So Facebook... This is a huge leap of faith not getting freaked out on that...With my issues on past experiences, not getting up tight is going to be interesting... My thoughts were kinda conquer your fears type thing, that maybe if he got on it would show I am willing to trust and put the green monster on a longer leash... 

So, here we are, it's came to this, he is sitting beside me...both on facebook... Me trying to write a creative blog that no one really reads...and now I want a diet dew and something other than junk food for dinner... Better get up and just get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just put Jane Cox as Distributor when ordering

The Gourmet Cupboard offers gourmet food mixes and great work at home opportunities! Join The Gourmet Cupboard today!