Monday, November 22, 2010

GREEN MONSTER

I am officially a Green Monster of blogging! OMG! I have just looked at some awesome looking blogs! How do they turn out so cute? They are so customized and adorable! I am jealous that I am far from a creative genius! How in the world will I ever be as good? Impressive Bloggers!
So I guess I better start reading up and learning something new... Oh wow, where to start? I just use these awesome premade templates... I don't even know how to put on pictures... Okay Jane, you can do this! Any suggestions on where to start? This jealous HoosierGirl needs help :D

2 comments:

  1. I am not very good at designing my own stuff, so I hired Shay Bocks @ DumplinDesignStudio.com to do all my blog design, she's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Just put Jane Cox as Distributor when ordering

The Gourmet Cupboard offers gourmet food mixes and great work at home opportunities! Join The Gourmet Cupboard today!