Monday, November 22, 2010

Like It!

Okay, so who else is addicted to the Like button on Facebook? I have been accused of abusing it lately, of course with humor from friends. Some comments you just don't need to comment on, right? I mean the "like" button will suffice... well, in some situations... Can you imagine all the other buttons that could be used? A one word like "Fabulous", or "Whatever" or "Duhhh" or "Love"! Gosh, that might even make us less commutative! That would go over real well :D

So what word you you make a Facebook button?

1 comment:

  1. I really just want to see facebook make a "dislike" button!! I also would love to see "awesome"... "yuck" would be a fun one.. because whenever someone posts something that is particularly sucky, I always want to say yuck :)

    ReplyDelete

Just put Jane Cox as Distributor when ordering

The Gourmet Cupboard offers gourmet food mixes and great work at home opportunities! Join The Gourmet Cupboard today!