Monday, August 22, 2011

Blogger

Well, I spent much of the morning in bed...Yep, I was lazy! I didn't get up until 10 am, and that was only because I had to go potty :D The rest of the day...and it is now 4 pm now mind you, I have spent sprucing up my blog and helping the hub spruce up his...If your so inclined, go check his out...let me know what you think...


So at some point during the day, I made frozen pizzas for us...Not so yummy. Got the Totino's Pizza's because they were on sale, plus had coupon, so basically got six pizzas for less than $2.00. I even tried sprucing them up a bit by adding some left over hamburger and some extra cheese...No such luck...So the hub ended up eating what I didn't...Now my tummy is grumbling...And all I can think about is Chocolate...and for some crazy reason, as a kid, I never really cared for chocolate...But boy am I EVER making up for it! Ohhhh My!!!One of my Facebook Pals is doing the Lindt Chocolatier Home Partys...Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind! Hmmm...But where oh where would I find the time...or should I say budget for new clothes as I would surely eat any profits...hehehehe

Well, better be productive...and if you get a chance...check out the blogs and give your reviews! Have a rip roaring, fantabulous Monday...Okay, that was extreme...Enjoy your day :D



2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it through your monday with a sunday type sleep in! You deserved it I am sure!! Haven't checked out your hubs blog...will do tho! Hugs alot...Cherie & Jeff...we are in INDIANA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INDIANA!!! Woot, Woot!!! Congrats! Thanks for stopping by and PLEASE keep me posted!!! I want to see y'all someday soon on one of my trips through the fort!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Just put Jane Cox as Distributor when ordering

The Gourmet Cupboard offers gourmet food mixes and great work at home opportunities! Join The Gourmet Cupboard today!